Organized kidmin is partnering with Better Pastors to launch our first mastermind coaching group.
Do you want to take your personal and professional life to the next level? Consider joining our mastermind coaching group.
You might be asking, “What is a Mastermind group?” Here’s our definition.
A mastermind is a group of 5 – 7 highly motivated members who meet together to encourage, challenge and assist one another with the help of a coach. The Better Pastors mastermind group will help and challenge you to think differently, act responsibly and invest wisely in the things that matter most in life and ministry.
Why should you join the Better Pastors Mastermind group?
Here are some of the benefits.
- Support system: Each member of the group has similar goals. They understand what you are going through and will encourage you to keep moving forward.
- Learn from others: You will have opportunities to learn and opportunities to share. You will benefit from the collective experience of the group.
- Access to resources and tools: members share information and resources that have helped them in their life and ministry.
- Achieve your goals: There will be a high priority on setting and reaching your goals through regular accountability and positive peer pressure.
- Valuable feedback: You will hear different perspectives from others in similar ministry and life situations.
- Expand your relationships: You will meet and network with other motivated individuals in your group. This opens up their networks and opportunities for access to other relationships and resources.
How does a Mastermind work?
The main element of every mastermind group is the meeting, where all members come together virtually. This happens once a month. Here are a couple of things you can expect.
- Meet On a Regular Basis: We will have a regular schedule that works for all the members. It will consist of a monthly group video call with a ministry coach.
- Have an Agenda: There will be a predefined agenda for each video call, where we will set goals, hold each other accountable, report on progress, help and encourage each other and motivate others in the group to reach their goals.
- 1:1 Coaching: There will be opportunity for a monthly 1:1 coaching call to discuss your specific ministry context.
- Online Community: Each member will have access to the Better Pastors online community. A specific group formed with 5-7 other pastors including guided discussions, resources and accountability.
- Access to Better Pastors Resource Group: Lifetime access to better pastors resource group, a large group forum for sharing ideas and resources.
- In Person Retreat: Each group will gather for one in person retreat. It includes lodging for two nights and most meals. We will be staying in a really nice cabin in the mountains about an hour from Denver.
For more information about the kidmin Mastermind group or to sign up click here.
Maybe you know someone who you would like to join the same group as you, send them this post.
What Do You Think?
Are you interested in joining a mastermind? Which of the benefits listed above are the most appealing?
Please like our Facebook page.