2015 was the launch of Organized Kidmin.
My original purpose for the site still holds true, write about the things I am testing out and applying in my own ministry.
Here are my top 5 posts from 2015:
- Why I Stopped Attending Church Services
- The One Thing That Saved My Ministry
- 9 Steps to Adding Volunteers
- What I Wish I Knew When I Started In Kids Ministry
- Kids Ministry Must Be More Than Fun
Honorable mention: these posts didn’t make it into the top 5 by a very narrow margin.
Which of the posts linked above was your favorite? Be the first to leave a comment at the bottom of the page.